india employmentnews

Pension System: No tension of pension in old age… This scheme of the government will give tremendous benefits, know how much benefit you will get in which one.


Pension System: Nowadays everyone is worried about their old age. Everyone wants to invest in such a scheme so that they do not face financial problems in the future. If you are also thinking of something similar, then here we will tell you about some such schemes, of investing in which you can become financially secure in your old age. Let us know….

National Pension System

You can get returns of up to 10% by investing in the National Pension System. Investment in this scheme can be made between 18 to 70 years. At the same time, after the age of 60 years, you will become entitled to get pension. Under the National Pension System, 60 percent of the amount can be withdrawn on completion of maturity and the remaining 40 percent can be used as annuity.

EPFO Pension Scheme

EPFO provides a huge fund for the retirement of salaried employees on every monthly contribution. Apart from private sector employees, the employer also contributes to their PF account. Besides, the government also releases annual interest on it. EPFO also runs a pension scheme for employees. If you have invested in it for 10 years then you become entitled to receive a pension.

Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS)

A monthly pension is also available under the Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS) launched for senior citizens. Senior citizens in the age group of 60-79 years falling in the BPL category get a monthly stipend of Rs 300/-. When someone turns 80 years of age, the pension increases to Rs 500 per month. There is no need to make any investment in this pension scheme.

Atal Pension Yojana

Under Atal Pension Yojana, you can get a fixed amount every month. Investment can be made in this from 18 years to 40 years. At the same time, after the age of 60, people are given a pension ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 depending on their investment.

Mutual Fund SIP

Through mutual fund SIP, you can also make good money in the long term by investing money every month in a better fund based on the advice of your market expert. You can get an average return of 12 to 15% on investment in this in the long term. You can start investing in SIP with Rs 500-1000. You don't need a big amount.

Monthly Income Scheme

Post Office Monthly Income Scheme is the best option. In this scheme, you have to deposit money once and then you will get guaranteed income every month for the next 5 years. The Monthly Income Scheme has the option of single and joint accounts. At the same time, from January 1, 2024, MIS is getting an annual interest of 7.4%.

Follow our Whatsapp Channel for latest update