Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Cancelled: Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021 Cancelled, Big Decision of High Court..

Rajasthan Police SI Bharti 2021 Cancelled: Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 has been cancelled. The decision was reserved after the arguments of both sides were completed on August 14. Today, on August 28, the division bench of Justice Sameer Jain of the Rajasthan High Court, while giving the verdict, said that the Police SI Recruitment 2021 is cancelled. After the paper leak, the SIT was investigating the matter. More than 50 accused have also been arrested in the paper leak case.
There were allegations of paper leak and irregularities in the SI recruitment, after which the state government gave its investigation to the SIT, and the matter went to the High Court. After the matter went to the court, all further action after the examination, including training of trainee sub-inspectors, passing-out parade, and then field posting, was stopped.
How many posts were to be recruited?
The exam was conducted in September 2021 to fill 859 vacant posts of Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander. Several FIRs were registered in the case regarding the paper leak. So far, about 80 people, including 50 trainees and two members of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), have been arrested.
Numbers were changed in the merit list.
The state government had told the court that the persons involved in the paper leak have been arrested, and about 40 trainee sub-inspectors, who acted as dummy candidates and indulged in malpractice, have been suspended. The petition argued that due to the leak of the question paper on the first day of the examination, eligible candidates were not selected. Some petitioners got 300 to 310 marks out of 400, while the last selected candidate in the merit list got 326 marks.
When did the application start?
The application process for recruitment to a total of 859 SI posts was restarted on 9 June 2021, which lasted till 23 June. The application process was restarted due to the order to give 3 3-year relaxation in the maximum age limit to candidates from economically weaker sections. This recruitment was released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Disclaimer: This content has been sourced and edited from TV9. While we have made modifications for clarity and presentation, the original content belongs to its respective authors and website. We do not claim ownership of the content.