india employmentnews

Career Option after 12th Arts: If you have passed 12th from Arts, then there are plenty of options, you can build your future in these fields...

social media

The process of releasing results has started across the country. After passing 12th, the biggest question in the minds of students and their parents is in which field to give direction to their career. In that too, if the student is going to pass 12th in the Arts stream, then the student becomes even more worried about getting a better career. But let us tell you that students who have passed 12th from the Arts stream have more opportunities to build a better future as compared to other fields. Such students can make careers in teaching, law, medicine, management, journalism, and other fields.

Do this course for teaching after the 12th

If you are interested in the teaching field then after the 12th you can move forward by taking admission in 4 years BA B.Ed, B.Sc B.Ed, B.El.Ed, D.El.Ed courses. Apart from this, after completing a BA in Arts, you can also try for the post of Assistant Professor after getting higher education.

You can also make a future in law or business management

If you are going to pass 12th in the Arts stream then you have a chance to make a career in the law field also. For this, now you can take admission in 5 5-year integrated courses BA-LLB immediately after the 12th. Apart from this, to make a career in law, you can first do a BA and take admission in its LLB course.

Apart from law, you can also take admission courses in management fields like BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), BMS (Bachelor of Business Studies), BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management), and Retail Management (Diploma).

You can make a future in the field of journalism also

If you are interested in news writing, reporting, anchoring, and content writing then you can do a course in journalism. Both degree and diploma courses are available in it. After the 12th you can do BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication). After BJMC you can also get an MJMC (Master of Journalism and Mass Communication) degree for higher education. Apart from this, you can also do a diploma course in this field.

Follow our Whatsapp Channel for latest update